Team VA's Wonderings

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I come to you at the turning of the tide

Right. This isn't working quite as I had hoped. I have a post to load up that covers what's happened until the cricket started today. Sadly the USB's here won't let me upload anything.

But what a day's cricket. Rich and I headed down the WACA to scalp some tickets; met a bloke called Duncan; the 3 of us beat the tout down from $150 each to $100; spent a lovely day in the sun on the grass bank, cheering on a mighty effort from England. Brilliant way to spend a day, and I'm back again tomorrow and Saturday.

England did so well, there were Aussie fans fighting each other to our left. Top drawer.

Only screw-up was not to get a photo of me at the WACA-will resolve tomorrow.

Set your alarm clocks, cricket fans in England.

All together now:
'Oh Monty, Monty.
Monty, Monty, Monty, Monty Panesar.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home