Team VA's Wonderings

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Where am I?

Wadi Rum. But I leave for Aqaba in 7 hours.

Yes-the camels have left me sore.

Yes-I have been mercifully quiet.

Yes-I have been to Petra.

Yes-I have written an absurdly long post about it.

Yes-it contains many tedious, nerdy references to Indiana Jones.

Yes-I did watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade at my hostel (I even copied the DVD onto my hard drive so I can keep watching it).

Yes-the post has so many photos that they almost certainly won’t all load when you get the page open on your browser.

No-that won’t stop me loading all the photos up.

No-you can’t see it yet. Have you not been paying attention? It’ll take hours to load all the photos.

Sneak preview? What do you call this?

In the meantime, if for some ridiculous reason you have never seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (and I recently met a perfectly sane and reasonable person who hadn’t) GO AND WATCH IT.

If you have seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, well you know how good it is, so go and watch it again. (PARENTS the DVD is in the box set, it should be easy for you to find and borrow).

Go on. What are you waiting for?

Oh, you’ve just this second finished watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? Well, watch Raiders instead. Then, watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home