Team VA's Wonderings

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sneak Preview

Usual witterings, this time on Damascus, below.

My mind's been on Jordan for a few days and when I found out about something that happens in Jerash. I got a little excited.

Well tremendously excited.

I'm going to Jerash anyway, but before I went I wanted to know if the racing would be on, or if they might be taking a break for winter. So I mailed them.

Hi

I plan to visit Jerash in the next week and was hoping you could confirm that your marvellous chariot racing is still running at this time of year.

Thanks

John


And I've just had this back, which may be the most triumphant e-mail of all time.

Hello,

For sure we will continue the marvellous show ..
You are heartily welcome


Loving that.

Set the camera to sport mode......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home