Team VA's Wonderings

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stat Attack

Well I did mean to do this a while ago, so I'll keep it brief.

Over 12 months I set foot in 5 continents, 24 countries, while taking 31 flights (I did neutralise, for what it's worth). China is the only one of the world's 8 largest countries I haven't visited and I've been to what Lonely Planet describe as the world's top 9 cities (London at 5? above Rome?). Only a third of the pages of my new passport are now empty.

And the empty passport pages are reducing quickly, as my passport is currently having more visas added for the next trip.

On Jan 15 I shall fly out to Istanbul (Lonely planet city no 10) to travel down through Syria and Jordan to Egypt. Time and politics depending, I may do a couple of side trips to Lebanon and Israel before flying back for the second weekend in April.

So this blog will return properly next year with Pyramids and Petra.

1 Comments:

  • When you heading to country number 9, Kazakhstan? You can't stop at 8!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home