Team VA's Wonderings

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Backstreet's (nearly) back

I fly in under 6 days.

Wow.

Given that it's beach places before my frantic less than 24 hours in Rio, it seems likely the entry below will be my last from the Southern hemisphere.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Some of you perhaps at Wentworth just after I land on Sunday.

I have very little planned, but it's worth bearing 3 things in mind
· I do have transport, so can travel to see those of you with busier lives than mine.
· I have very little money. So will probably go on tour with a box of wine looking for chats and a glass, rather than fashionable nightspots and haute cuisine.
· I don't expect to be working till next year. Sorry.

It will doubtless take me an unforgivable amount of time to get back in touch with everyone, so if you're keen, got limited space for me in your diary or can offer a once in a lifetime opportunity, then shout at me.

Naturally I am available for weddings and barmitzphas (feel free to correct my spelling).

It's been emotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home