Team VA's Wonderings

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Phone Bolivia

New country, new phone update. My travel phone, the one that worked in Peru is now dead (I expect until Brazil). You need to use my O2 number, the one I´ve had for 6 or 7 years and ends 3642.

For those who are so inclined I have added some albums to Facebook with more people based photos. If you have as much idea of what Facebook is as I did 6 months ago, then facebook probably tells you how to get at them, tho you may have to become my friend (Facebook is very odd, I got something today that lets me know how popular I am). I am painfully easy to find as there can be only one. John van de Poll produces a single hit in the Facebook search.

Distressingly this also gives you access to photos other people have taken of me.

Oh, and look below for hot press exciting new post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home