Team VA's Wonderings

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Get on it: EXCITING UPDATE

My (temporary) return to England feels very close now-it's making me reflect a great deal.

Anyway, I'll see most of you at one wedding or the other or Glasto, but I'd like to see the Ox. Think i'll go to Oxford for the weekend on June 16th. I understand they have a thing called a pub there; I'll probably go to one of them. If I bump into any of you there, that'd be nice.

I land back in the UK on May 28, from then I'll be back on my normal mobile number-the one Emma C's been using all along! I'll be on that till I go to Quito-hopefully at the beginning of July if my air miles work out.

Gonna try and keep this at the top, so you may need to scroll down for the latest installment from Planet Pollster.

I have a flight to get me out to Quito! I'll be leaving UK early July 4, so hopefully should have time to see you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home