Team VA's Wonderings

Friday, April 06, 2007

Balls and Buggeration

I have just tried to charge up my phone. According to some right gibberish on the website my phone is going to stop working on April 20th and they'll send me another SIM. Where to exactly? The middle of a glacier? Oh and I can't put any more credit on it in the meantime. So unless I get some sort of result, the phone dies in 2 weeks and I won't be able to reply to many messages as my credit dies. Great.

Egg have frozen my account.

I can't get to my next destination.

I can't get my PADI in Dundedin.

Bloody Easter.

At least I found some Hot Cross Buns

2 Comments:

  • oh poo.

    Just give me a shout if there's anything I can do to help.

    T

    By Blogger swisslet, at 8:29 AM  

  • By the looks of it, I have no options with my current thing but to get a new SIM in June. Wuhoo.

    Guess I shall look into getting a temporary Kiwi SIM.

    Cheers for the offer mate.

    By Blogger Poll Star, at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home