Team VA's Wonderings

Friday, January 05, 2007

Breaking news

Well, I think some of you already know. In fact there's even a party arranged, but the identity of the special visitor I trailed a few posts ago can now be revealed.

I'm sure speculation has been rife, and bets taken.

This is really very exciting.

[Opens gold envelope]

And the Oscar goes to......the Mighty Statue John, who'll be arriving in just under 3 weeks. I've had a word and have been assured there is sufficient alcohol in Australia, including Havana Club.

One word just for John-Tasmania?

I thought that was worth its own post. More cricket below.

4 Comments:

  • A visit to Tasmania, to pay homage to
    The Man Boon
    , with my reputation?! Sounds good...

    To all that may occasionally read this, and that I am unable to catch up with before I leave, I'm really sorry. I head off on the 18th Jan but will be back on the 1st April so hope to catch up soon...

    J

    By Blogger Statue John, at 12:32 PM  

  • man - you better leave me some passport photos or something (and mr p, you better send some over or something). I'm feeling nervous about glastonbury registration.

    T

    By Blogger swisslet, at 10:35 PM  

  • Just re-reading this, to those of you who feel a bit miffed at not being invited to a 'party', I can assure you that there hasn't been a party organised...!

    Swiss - it looks as if you can register online, so we should be okay. Good to see the Glasto nervous tension on display in Januray though!

    J

    By Blogger Statue John, at 11:53 AM  

  • Wahey.

    In case anyone is STILL reading this nonsense, I see I haven't lost my touch. Still putting my foot in it from the other side of the world.

    Don't worry, I didn't get an invitation either.

    I know!

    By Blogger Poll Star, at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home